Making it ESSENTIAL
The idea of creating a culture of values for your students, staff, school and families is a great motivator to get started with the Core Essentials curriculum. Changing the culture would mean children behaving out of a call to something bigger than rules, a happy and engaged staff, parents that learn how to take an active part in their child’s education, academic stats improving – it could have a snowball effect! Your team has a desire to be intentional in creating this pervasive culture. But how do you ensure that it happens?
We’ve designed a strategy to help – a strategy to access your unique environment, customize the curriculum to your needs, and infuse the existing atmosphere in your school with a lasting culture of values.
Every school has a personality. Influences like demographic make-up, leadership style, and even pressing social and community concerns effect how your students behave, react, and learn. Respecting the vital and difficult work that a school does on a daily basis, our team will, with YOUR team’s help:
- Introduce and make clear the purpose and components of the Core Essentials program
- Access the current culture strengths and areas for improvement, time/financial/man-power constraints, positive and negative contributors to the environment
- Strategically discuss and design what a culture of lasting values looks like in YOUR school - be it a change to programming or a movement towards increasing impact, the sky is the limit
Your team can see the vision. Now, let’s make it a simple process to execute in your school environment.
- Using the vision for YOUR values culture and the BIG 3 ideas, we’ll create the strategy for HOW that happens day to day.
- Discover how the curriculum components and the values featured can be useful and become easily integrated in YOUR existing day, schedule and culture.
- We’ll try it out! Your team will experience a hands-on lesson (that’s right, we’ll bring our “Mary Poppins” bag of supplies!) and have discussions and opportunities to reflect, brainstorm, and ask questions.
The anticipation has grown. Knowledge and strategy has been imparted. Now, it’s time to implement. We won’t leave you there!
- We’ll stay in touch. We will set up quarterly check in times with your team leader to discuss the ongoing implementation of the goals and strategy. We’re available via email, phone – or skype – on an as needed basis with any of your team members.
- We want to hear your stories too! We love to share your success and broadcast what we learn from others. Through our newsletter, blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest – we’ll be bragging on you and giving you the opportunity to continually be given a never ending supply of ideas.
TIME: We can work within YOUR structure and availability. We send an initial questionnaire to be completed and schedule discussion time with the team leader before the training. Typically, the actual meeting time with your team is between 2 – 4 hours. All notes, visual aids and props used during the training become the property of the school or program.
COST: Beginning with the pre-visit assessment, team meeting time and all the way through the school year, you will have two Core Specialists every step of the way. $1000 + travel expenses covers the total inclusive package of our training.
To further discuss or set up an ESSENTIAL training in your school, contact Elizabeth Carswell at email@example.com or 678-845-7178.