2011-2012 Core Essentials Subscribers!
2011-12 and Previous Users of Core Essentials
IMPORTANT ---- RENEWING FOR 2012-2013
**YOU MUST SET UP A NEW ACCOUNT**
We have a new management system.
With our new system -- you will have the ENTIRE school year's curriculum before school starts.
HERE'S HOW TO RENEW!
- Go to our STORE and add the curriculum and any resource options to your shopping cart
- Check out using our new simple system. You will create a NEW account with a NEW login.
- FYI -- There is only ONE login per school or program. All users can have access through the ONE login, so you can make login password one that can be shared! You can also download the material at any point during the year.
- You will be able to add your partnering Chick-fil-A codes and school information during the check out process.
HOW TO ACCESS THE CURRICULUM:
- Click on the LOGIN button (upper right corner) or bookmark this direct link: https://www.coreessentials.org/customer/account/login/
- Enter your NEW login information (username and password was emailed to your from Core Essentials)
- When you arrive on your account page, click DOWNLOAD CURRICULUM.
- Each of the month's curriculum for 2012-2013 is accessible.
Each month's resources are structured:
• Teaching Guide (K-2 and 3-5)
Lessons are given in Time Increments and with ways to tackle your ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies Common Core standards:
Peel the Apple: 5-10 minute lesson – 10 lessons/month
Snacking on the Apple: 15-20 minute lesson - 3 lessons/month
The Core of the Apple: 30 minute lesson – 1 lesson/month
Go Wild! – relating the value to an animal
Ways to Celebrate Character
Catching Kids Showing Character
• book list (20 titles for K-2 and 3-5)
• PPT show
• PPT backgrounds
• Value Song lyrics (list of songs included -- the songs are available for purchase on the CE website)
• Decoration and Participation ideas including the color of the month
• coloring sheets
• monthly and end of year certificates (color and black/white)
• CORE family take home sheets (English and Spanish)
• Parent Blurb newsletter inserts
• 135 character script for Twitter, Facebook and calling post messages
SCHOOL XP - Two versions of a 25 minute assembly program with script and tools to engage large groups
Questions? Need help? Email Elizabeth -- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-845-7178.